Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms Last Name
I was excited to see your opening for an Administrative Assistant on ofwjobs.site. I am confident that my background and abilities are an excellent match for the job. Please allow me to highlight my skills and competencies as they relate to your job requirements.
- X years wide-ranging experience as an administrative assistant in a fast-paced work environment
- proven computer skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- excellent verbal and written communication skills used to successfully develop presentations, write reports and draft correspondence
- recognized as a resourceful problem-solver who is able to efficiently collect and analyze information to find workable solutions
- strong organizational and planning skills ensure that I am able to accurately and consistently meet multiple project deadlines
- a hard worker who has built confidence and trust at all levels
- a committed team member who is known to go the extra mile
I firmly believe that I can make a positive contribution to your company and I have enclosed my resume to provide more information on my skills and experience. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you for an in-depth discussion and I will make myself available at your first convenience.
Thank you for your review and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Juan dela Cruz
Dear Hiring Managers,
I’m submitting an application for the editorial position you advertised on OFWJobs.site on September 10.
I’ve spent the last year and a half working full-time as a writer and editor for a publishing company that specializes in educational content. During that time, I’ve logged thousands of hours doing everything related to the editorial process, including copy editing, proofreading, content entry, and quality assurance. I currently manage a team of over 40 freelance writers who work on a variety of different subjects, and I ensure that the quality of every submission meets our high editorial standards. I’m also very familiar with English grammar and usage and have no trouble adapting to various style guides.
What I like most about my current job is that it gives me the opportunity to learn and be creative, and it looks like this position would do the same. I feel that I could be a valuable asset to your team, and I bring to the table all of the skills that you require in an editor.
I look forward to discussing my qualifications further and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0919 256 6584
Thank you so much for your time.
Juan dela Cruz
Dear Ms. Morris:
I am writing in response to your listing in OFWJobs.site. Please accept my enclosed resume for consideration.
As a CPR-certified lifeguard and a LPN student at Memphis Community College, I have the formal training necessary for this position. Additionally, with two years of experience in retail sales, I have excellent customer service skills that can translate well to patient relations.
After you have reviewed my resume, I hope to meet with you to discuss how I can be beneficial to your team. I look forward to hearing from you to schedule an interview at your earliest convenience.
Juan dela Cruz
Page Views: 65 views