DIESEL TRUCK MECHANICS / TRAILER MECHANICS NEEDED TO WORK & BE PERMANENT TO LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!
In recent report published in 2017 by employment.gov.au, as of December 2016 Australia has an ongoing manpower shortage for the following categories: Agriculture and Horticulture, Automotive trades, building Professions and technicians, child care occupations, construction trades, metal workers, food trades, hairdresser, and several health professions.
– Automotive Electrician
– Motor Mechanics
– Panelbeater (auto denter)Engineering Trades
– Sheetmetal Trads Worker
– Metal Machinist
Experienced OFWs who are currently residing in the Philippines can apply directly to our job offers in these sectors.
Filipinos who are already in Australia can directly. But for those who are in the Philippines and meet up with the qualifications and requirements, they can apply through the HR Team with the email below.
General Motors Company <email@example.com>
Location: Victoria, Australia
Age: 25 years old and above
Education: at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Experience: 5 year(s)
Job Information – DIESEL TRUCK MECHANICS / TRAILER MECHANICS
• Candidates must have at least High School, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
• The job requires Male applicants only
• Well experience and confident doing large smash repair using body filler
• Minimum of 5 years hands on related experience is required for this position.
• Resume must have complete job descriptions, good work ethics and communication skills
• Perform diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures and determine a course of action for damaged parts and systems.
• Repair multi-functioning components, retrofit engines, change brakes, adjust steering systems, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids.
• Use computerized equipment along with lathes, welding torches, pneumatic wrenches, hydraulic jacks, screw drivers, pliers, mallets and precision gauges.
• Test drive truck before and after repairs.
• Prefers American driveline experience (Kenworth, Mack, Freightliner, Mack, Peterbuilt etc) or Volvo
Interested and qualified candidates please mail your updated resume with a recent passport to our recruitment team at: General Motors Company <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Page Views: 1,032 views